The Upper Collective is an online fashion boutique. We focus on trendy women's fashion and are therefore seeking a fashion minded and sales driven individual to add to our team.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about fashion and social media. He/She will be friendly and timely. Communication skills are a must as you will be working with members from all levels of our team. One who is organized, committed and interested in marketing and the fashion world would be a great fit. Additionally, the successful candidate will be able to input their own advice and expertise in some areas of the position.
Social Media/Marketing Internship
2 positions available
Part Time (10 hours a week) make your own hours
Remote position available
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Create weekly digital content for social media platforms
- Develop content calendars each month
- Attend weekly team meetings to review content
- Create marketing reports for the CEO
- Attend photoshoots
- Create email campaigns
- Create social media ads
- Maintain brand aesthetic
- Work with Upper Babes/brand influencers
- Must be organized and timely in your position
- Proficient in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Must be able to work hand in hand with CEO
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Some coursework in social media marketing, fashion, or mass communications preferred
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio, instagram handle, and cover letter.
Hiring Manager: Marti Scalise